appknot (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) seeks to obtain your (hereinafter referred to as “you”, “your” or “DataSubject”) consent for Company’s collection and use of personal information as follows in accordance with Articles 15 and 24 of the “Personal Information Protection Act”.
1. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
Company collects personal information to contact and respond to your project inquiries. Personal information will not be used for any purpose other than the following, and if the purpose of personal information use is amended, necessary measures such as obtaining separate a consent, pursuant to Article 18.3 of the “Personal Information Protection Act”, shall be conducted.
2. Personal Information Collected by Company
- Required items: name, name of company working for, job title, phone number, email address
- Optional items: none
3. Retention and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is processed and retained within the personal information retention and use period provided by applicable laws or within the personal information retention and use period agreed upon when personal information is collected from Data Subjects.
- Basis for personal information collection and retention: consent from Data Subject
- Retention and use period: Retention for one year from the date of consent from Data Subject or destruction without delay if the Data Subject requests deletion of personal information
4. Right to Refuse Consent and Disadvantages of such Refusal
Data Subjects may refuse to consent to the collection and use of personal information.
However, Data Subjects shall not be eligible to use Company’s project inquiry feature upon such refusal.